so much lethargy, i’ve fallen into a state of perpetual uselessness. hedonism still, but a lazy long sort of hedonism. i want to shake myself out of this. Again. major episode. four months flew by and along the way i lost a few pounds, gained a boyfriend, lost motivation and gained a propensity for smoke and spirits. so many new experiences, so many drifters, so much food. through this cocoon, that i’ve wrapped myself in, i dully realize that i’m fucking things up.
pinterest has taken over my life. yes, i realize exactly how lame that sounds. days of my life are draining away into nothing.
i have 30 days to go. i want to
- get back into my workout groove
- learn a few basic yoga routines
- learn a few simple dishes
- read all the books i’ve been stockpiling
keep spending time with the fam and the gramps stock up on my wardrobe for the next year enroll for the last class and brush up on official documents
- get a part time position with a prof
- get pumped up for the fall
submit my work report and get my work evaluation
- possibly lose the blank.
- gain a more toned stomach