- Cleaned the house
- Found a subletter for my room
- Went grocery shopping
- Met potential roommate for next year on a shawarma-date
- Watched ‘Coffee and Cigarettes’, ‘Moonrise Kingdom’, ‘Juno’, and half of ‘Everyone Says I Love You’, and ‘Me, You and Everyone We Know’
- Cooked khichdi and rajma
- Wrote a letter to myself
- Started reading Isaac Asimov for the very first time. Finished his ‘Robot’ collection.
- Got my period (sigh/relief. bring on the painkillers)
- Read my very first Ursula Le Guin- The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas
- Worked on feeling better about myself and being able to spend time with myself without feeling like crap
- Decided to stop the binge eating and start eating healthy again.
It’s been a very long, relaxing, unproductive sort of weekend. The first one in ages, where I did absolutely nothing work related without any sort of guilt. I was planning to study for my ‘Death’ midterm later this week, but I didn’t. I couldn’t help moping in parts, but at least I didn’t degenerate to wanting to kill myself. Progress there.
Lull before the storm. Finals hit on the 11th. Oh Boy.