So I asked a guy out for the first time ever last night, and he politely said that he wasn’t into it. While my tequila and beer addled brain handled it somewhat well, I woke up in the morning and felt quite annoyed about no longer having the potential of a hook up. However, there are certain upsides. So, A LIST!
- People want to eat ice cream with you
- You get ALL the hugs
- People want to take you out for tea (including driving you there)
- People want to take you out for consolation-drinks
- People give you kudos for having the ballovaries to ask the (wo)man out.
- You can cross it off your list
- You get sudden bursts of ‘Hah! I’ll show him!’, and feel like working out and getting back into shape all of a sudden
- Permission to watch romantic comedies